HAJOK Design, founded in 1997, is one of the leading brand and packaging design agencies in Germany. Almost 50 experts work here in the following areas: brand strategy and consulting, packaging design, final artwork and production support. Focusing on FMCG, HAJOK Design provides design solutions for well-known national and international customers such as Adelholzener, Allos, Colgate-Palmolive, Coop, Essity, Rewe, Schwartau and Unilever.
Our goal as an agency is to connect brands with people! At HAJOK you can realise exciting design projects for various clients in a dynamic environment. Are you creative, ambitious and have a great passion for packaging design? Do you have a positive hands-on mentality and the ability to keep cool even in challenging situations without losing your sense of humor? Then we would be very happy if you became part of HAJOK.
Your tasks include
- Design conception and design development
- Realisation of design projects (in close co-operation with the consultants and the project team)
- Internal design presentations
- Preparation of client presentations
Skills and experience you should bring to the job
- Completed design / graphic studies or a comparable qualification
- At least 2 years professional experience in the field of packaging design
- Creative talent and conceptual strength
- Good knowledge of the relevant design programs
- Organisational talent, communication strength and persuasiveness
- Commitment, team spirit, sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Good knowledge of English and German
What we offer
- Exciting projects for large and small, national and international top brands
- An attractive working environment in the middle of Winterhude with a communal kitchen and a surrounding roof terrace
- A positive, multicultural and liberal-minded team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Additional benefits: job bike, employee events and joint activities
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application to email@example.com.