HAJOK Design, founded in 1997, is one of the leading brand and packaging design agencies in Germany. Almost 50 experts work here in the following areas: brand strategy and consulting, packaging design, final artwork and production support. Focusing on FMCG, HAJOK Design provides design solutions for well-known national and international customers such as Adelholzener, Allos, Colgate-Palmolive, Coop, Essity, Rewe, Schwartau and Unilever.
Our goal as an agency is to connect brands with people! Would you like to make a valuable contribution to our company and our growth in a dynamic environment? Passion, ambition and an excellent sense of numbers are among your strengths? Do you have a positive hands-on mentality and the ability to keep cool even in challenging situations without losing your sense of humor? Then we would be happy if you became part of HAJOK.
We are now looking to strengthen our team with a Manager Controlling, Accounting & Administration (m/f/d).
Your tasks include
- Planning and controlling of the entire agency finances (costs and income as well as
checking current project calculations and accounting, profitability analysis)
- Responsibility for the smooth running of the office management
(incl. a functioning job administration)
- Contact person for clients and staff in all financial and legal matters
(also in personnel matters)
- Communication with the tax office, the tax advisor and other public offices
- Accounting (account assignment and posting) and dunning procedures
- Contributing ideas, e.g. for process optimisations, increasing efficiency or new tools
Skills and experience you should bring to the job
- Successfully completed commercial training with a focus on accounting, finance,
controlling or a degree in the field of economics
- Professional experience in a similar position - ideally in an international environment
- Organisational talent, good numerical skills and a high service orientation
- Structured, result-oriented and independent way of working
- Entrepreneurial mindset and interest to enhance internal processes
- Strong communication and persuasive skills, commitment and ability to work in a team
- Proficient in Datev and MS Office, especially Excel
- Good written and spoken English
You can expect an international, attractive and creative working environment with varied tasks in a promising company as well as a positive and motivated team.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.