We are now looking to strengthen our final artwork team with a new final artwork expert (m/f).
- Creating final artwork and print data
- Finalising layouts and format changes based on design and CI specifications
- Designing dies for punching
- Handling data and checking printability of data
- Providing independent support for individual projects
- Contact person for external suppliers and customers regarding project-related technical printing issues
- Min. 2 years‘ professional experience in final artwork for packaging design
- Completed training/education as media designer for digital and print media or comparable qualification
- Experience in pre-production/production of print data, technical knowledge of various printing processes
- Sound knowledge and experience of using Adobe Creative Suite, main focus on Adobe Illustrator
- Typographic and technical know-how
- Able to demonstrate an independent working style and personal initiative
- Bring motivation, resilience, flexibility and good communication skills to the job
- You have high quality standards as well as a customer-oriented and structured working approach
You can expect to work on exciting projects for top national and international brands as well as being part of a very positive, motivated and creative team.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application to email@example.com.