1. Name and contact details of the Controller and of the data protection officer
HAJOK Design GmbH & Co. KG
Mühlenkamp 59 22303 Hamburg
Phone: +49 (0) 300 337 70
Fax: +49 (0) 300 337 77
The data protection officer can be reached at the above-mentioned address, Att. data protection officer, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection, Storage and Erasure of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose and their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our Website www.hajok.com the browser you are using on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be recorded without your intervention and stored until automated deletion.
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access has been made (Referrer-URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system, and your access provider’s name.
We will be processing the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability,
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is GDPR sec. 6 para 1 lit. f. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case we will be using the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website. Your name, a valid email address, and your request (“message”) are required so that we know who sent the request and that we will be able to process it. Other information may be given voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is made pursuant to GDPR art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a on basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Personal data collected for using our contact form will be erased after completion of your request.
3. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties:
- if you explicitly have consented pursuant GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a,
- if passing on your personal data pursuant GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f is necessary for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event of a legal obligation existing for their transfer pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c, and
- this is permitted by law and it is necessary for carrying out our contractual relationships with you pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para 1 lit. f.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in a way that no cookies will be stored on your computer or a message always will appear prior to a new cookie being created. However, complete deactivation of cookies might lead to you not being able to use all our website’s functions.
5. Matomo (formerly Piwik)
We use the open source software Matomo to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose, see point 4. The information generated by the cookie about website usage is sent to our servers and combined in pseudonymous user profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a demand-oriented design of our website. The information is not passed on to third parties.
Under no circumstances will the IP address be linked to other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking). You have the possibility to object to the recording of your - already anonymized - usage behavior as follows:
6. Social Media
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest on our website on the basis of GDPR sec. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lit. f to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest under the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be ensured by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us is carried out by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
Our website uses social media plugins from Facebook to personalize their use. We use the "LIKE" or " SHARE" button for this. This is a service from Facebook. When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into our website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged on to Facebook, Facebook can associate your visit to our website directly with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and demand-oriented presentation of Facebook pages. To do so, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Our website also uses Social Plugins from Instagram, which are operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). These plug-ins can be identified by an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera".
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Instagram's servers. Instagram transfers the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. Through this integration Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in on to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Instagram" button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
Our website also uses functions of the social network LinkedIn. The provider is the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Every time you access one of our pages that contains functions of LinkedIn, a connection to LinkedIn's servers is established. LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click on the "Recommend button" of LinkedIn and are logged in on to your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn is able to associate your visit to our website with you and your user account. We hereby inform you that, as the provider of the pages, we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or of their use by LinkedIn.
Our website also uses plug-ins from the social network Pinterest. The provider is the Pinterest Inc. 808 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. When you access a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, a direct connection to Pinterest servers in the US is established. Data such as your IP addresses, browser data, date and time of the query and information from the storage of cookies are transmitted to the Pinterest server and stored there.
7. Google Maps
Further instructions for managing your own data in connection with Google products can be found here: https://support.google.com/acc....
To improve our website, parts of our website may also use the web analytics service Hotjar provided by Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta.
With Hotjar, so-called heat maps can be created. With the help of heat maps, it is possible to see, for example, how far users scroll and which buttons they click on and how often. For this purpose, the mouse and scrolling movements of the users are registered. In order to be able to assign the information collected on individual sub-pages of our website to a user, Hotjar assigns a tracking ID to each visitor. The information collected is then stored in pseudonymised user profiles. This only allows us to track which buttons are clicked, mouse history, how far scrolled, device screen size, device type and browser information, geographic location (country only) and preferred language to display our website.
Areas of the website where personal data is collected from you, for example because you enter it in a form on our website (e.g. in our contact form), are automatically hidden by Hotjar. IP addresses are only processed anonymously. However, third-party providers such as Google Analytics or Optimizelzy may also be integrated by Hotjar. Under certain circumstances, these services may be able to access data transmitted by your browser as part of web page requests, e.g. information from cookies or your IP address.
We only use Hotjar with your consent.In this respect, the legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, your voluntarily given consent to the use of functional cookies. You can revoke your consent at any time by making the appropriate setting in the . In addition, Hotjar offers every user the option of using a "Do Not Track header" to prevent the use of the Hotjar tool so that no data about the visit to the respective website is recorded. This is a setting that is supported by all common browsers in current versions. For more information on how to install a "Do-Not-Track header", please visit Hotjar at https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out/.
Further information about Hotjar Ltd. and about the Hotjar tool can be found at
9. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- to obtain access to your personal data processed by us in accordance with GDPR sec. 15. In particular, you may obtain access to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with GDPR sec. 16;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us pursuant to GDPR sec. 17, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR sec. 18, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you require this, for the exercise or defense of legal claims or you objected to processing pursuant to GDPR sec. 21;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in accordance with GDPR sec. 20. or to demand transmission to another controller;
- to object to your consent given pursuant to GDPR sec. 7 para 3 at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to GDPR sec. 77. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or place of business.
10. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to GDPR sec. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR sec. 21, provided that there are reasons on grounds relating to your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to email@example.com.
11. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form can be seen from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We make use of the rest of the adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of August 2023.
Due to further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://hajok.com/en/datenschu....