HAJOK Design, founded in 1997, is one of the leading brand and packaging design agencies in Germany. We are a team of about 45 with very diverse areas of expertise: brand strategy and consulting, naming, packaging design, final artwork, and production support. Focusing on FMCG, HAJOK Design provides design solutions for well-known national and international customers such as Adelholzener, Colgate-Palmolive, Coop, Fressnapf, Essity, Melitta, Rewe und Unilever.
We connect brands with people!
Do you have a strategic mindset? Are you communicative and creative? Courage and organisational skills are among your strengths? Do you have a positive hands-on mentality and the ability to keep cool even in challenging situations, without losing your sense of humour? Then we would be very happy to welcome you as a part of the HAJOK team!
We are looking for someone to join our Consulting team from 1st March 2024 or earlier.
Your tasks include
- Management of strategic pitches
- Strategy development for our design projects
- Preparing and giving design presentations in both German and English
- Management of packaging design projects through all stages (from creative brief to billing)
- Acting as an interface between customer, internal disciplines and suppliers
- Planning and monitoring of processes, timings, and costs
- Identification of trends and insights for concept ideas
- Conception and realisation of client workshops
- Creative and strategic sparring partner for both external and in-house projects
Skills and experience you should bring to the job
- Completed studies in the field of business administration/marketing/communication or a comparable education
- Several years of experience in strategic brand consulting in the field of packaging design
- Pleasure in consulting paired with strong communication and persuasive skills
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Organisational talent, commitment, and team spirit
- Very good budget management skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills in English and German
What we offer
- Exciting projects for top brands, small and large; national and international
- A creative working environment in the heart of Winterhude
- A positive, multicultural, and open-minded team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of (partial) home office
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Please send your application to email@example.com.